When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you apply for an open position posted on our website. We may also collect your information from a social profile such as a publicly accessible LinkedIn profile. However, no matter which method we use, we only obtain data lawfully.
What personal information do we collect from the people who apply for employment?
When applying for a job on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, address, and phone number and to include a resume, which likely includes your work history and education.
Where do we process your information and for what purposes?
We transfer the information we collect from you to our US-based headquarters, in Vancouver, WA, where we will use such information for recruitment purposes only.
How long will we keep your information?
We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled. We can not estimate the exact time period, but we will consider this period over when a candidate accepts our job offer for the position for which we are considering you. When that period is over, we will either delete your data or inform you that we will keep it in our database for future roles.
With whom do we share your data?
Your personal data is transferred to and stored on an Applicant Tracking System called JazzHR.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, while in transit on the world wide web.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Accessing Your Personal Information
At any time, you may contact Netrush at: email@example.com and request to access the personal information that Netrush keeps on you. Netrush may need to ask you to provide certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be. If you find that the information on your account is not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide Netrush the necessary information to correct it.
At any time, you may contact Netrush at: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the personal information that Netrush keeps about you, and to verify the accuracy of the data.
If you’d like Netrush to delete data that you have provided via the site, please contact Netrush at: email@example.com and Netrush will respond in a reasonable time.
Please be advised that Netrush may retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. In addition, after Netrush deletes your personal information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from Netrush’s active servers and may remain in its backup systems.
This deletion will not change or delete personal information which may have already been shared with third parties, as permitted in this policy or any other agreement between you and Netrush.
Netrush may redact from the data which it will make available to you, any personal information related to others.
EU Residents: What are your rights?
In operating the site, Netrush processes data as a Controller. As a Controller, Netrush is committed to fulfilling data subjects’ GDPR rights.
As an EU resident, you may:
- Access the data that we keep about you. We may need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the data is not accurate, complete or updated, then you may provide us with the necessary information to rectify it.
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Request to delete or restrict access to your personal information. We may postpone or deny your request if your personal information is in current use for providing our services or to other legitimate purposes such as compliance with regulatory requirements associated with Netrush.
- You may ask to transfer your personal information in accordance with your right to data portability.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
If you exercise one (or more) of the above-mentioned rights, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, you may request to be informed that third parties that hold your personal information, in accordance with this Policy, will act accordingly.
We do periodical assessments of our data processing and privacy practices, to make sure that we comply with this policy, to update the policy when needed, and to verify that the policy is displayed properly and accessible.
If you have any concerns about the way we process your personal information, you are welcome to contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will look into your enquiry and make good-faith efforts to resolve any existing or potential dispute with you. If you remain unhappy with the response you received, you can also refer the matter to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Our Data Protection Officer is Jerry Adcock, and you can contact him at email@example.com.
Last Edited on 2018-03-23